Why queue at the store when you can have your order delivered directly to your door.
Delivery Charges – South Africa:
· For orders over R1000, deliveries are FREE to main centres throughout South Africa, with either standard courier or post office depending on where the shopper is based. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EXCLUDES INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES.
· For orders under R1000, we charge a standard, non-refundable delivery fee of R85 for central Johannesburg and Pretoria.
· If you live in an outlying area and want your parcel sent directly to you, there is a set delivery fee of R120 irrespective of order value. This fee will be highlighted to you during checkout.
In the case of post office delivery, your order will be delivered to the
post office nearest to your address within the postal code you selected. If the
parcel is not collected within 30 days of it being delivered to the post
office, the parcel will be returned to our store and a return will be processed
for the goods. You will be refunded in the same payment method which was used
for the order.
· International courier rates are calculated according to zone, weight and size. If you choose to split your order into multiple shipments, then each shipment will be charged at the applicable rate.
· Your full order needs to be added to your cart and an email needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the quotation of the delivery charges.
· An email confirming the order will be sent to you within 24 hours, together with a link to our Payment Gateway’s website requesting the payment.
· Delivery time frames vary according to the zone and usually take 10-30 working days to be delivered.
· Please note that there could be additional charges to be paid once the parcel arrives in your country. Check with your government website for their clearance charges with regard to admin, duties and taxes as this is different depending on the country.
Expected Delivery Times:
· Delivery takes place during office hours. Unfortunately, you cannot select the exact date, or time, for the delivery. There are no deliveries after hours, over weekends or on public holidays. Please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery address.
· Delivery time frames depend on your delivery address, postal code and selected delivery option.
· For central JHB and PTA: usually 2-3 working days.
For other main centres: usually 2-5 working days.
· For outlying areas: usually 3-8 working days.
· Please note that during high volume periods like seasonal sales or promotional sales, Jaykay’s Herbal reserves the right to extend their delivery time frames. Jaykay’s Herbal will ensure the customer is presented with the extended delivery times before committing to the order.
If nobody is available at the address at the time of delivery, our courier will make a second attempt to deliver on the next working day. The courier will try once more (third attempt), and if at that time there is still no one to sign for the parcel, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and a return will be processed for the goods. You will be refunded in the same payment method which was used for the order. Should a delivery fee have been charged on the order, this will not be reimbursed, given that the courier has attempted delivery on numerous occasions.
Courier Service - Johannesburg and Pretoria ONLY(2-3 Days)
Courier Service – National and Outlying Areas
(From Johannesburg)(3-8 Days)
Postnet to Postnet(5-7 Days)
Postal Service(5-7 Days)